Megan started Eat Blog Talk as a podcast in 2019. Her vision was to help create a space for food bloggers to learn and grow as a community.
In 2020 Bethany came on board as the co-visionary for Eat Blog Talk as Megan and Bethany together developed and launched the membership-based community platform.
The goal is to create a community for everyone in the food blogging community where we can connect, grow and learn together.
At Eat Blog Talk we understand the need to connect with peers and that is why we are here! We know the importance of being part of a community, making connections and having clarity about how to move forward in your business.
Eat Blog Talk publishes new podcast episodes twice weekly. We offer a community platform to help get you connected and also a free discussion forum.
The blogging world is filled with many moving parts. It can be an overwhelming space to be! If you are a food blogger who feels disconnected, lonely, overwhelmed or confused about what to focus on next, you have found the right place!
WE HAVE A PLAN THAT WILL HELP!
- Browse through our large selection of podcast episodes and listen to the ones that speak to you.
- Join the FREE discussion forum. Ask questions, answer questions and get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Sign up to be a member of the community platform. Inside this community you will find connection, value and tons of exclusive awesomeness.
- Connect with other food bloggers and apply value to your business.
- Watch your business take off in a new way!