Eat Blog Talk provides motivated food bloggers with resources and support to help meet their financial and freedom goals.
These core values represent the way we conduct business and honor relationships here at Eat Blog Talk.
- Work hard. Play hard. Reap big. We strongly believe in making the biggest impact and reaping the biggest rewards by working hard (efficiency) and playing hard (creating space for downtime).
- Belong. We see the importance of holding a space for all food bloggers to share their voices.
- Uplift. We encourage lifting others up because doing so elevates the entire food blogging community.
- Sincerity. We bring our authentic selves to every communication, we encourage honest discussions and we support healthy relationships.
- Respect. We show integrity in everything we do.
- Reliability. We promote a trustworthy, dependable environment with consistent and predictable behaviors that support food bloggers.
- Growth. We commit to staying current with trends and industry changes in order to deliver value that will promote business growth.
Putting it all together
We understand that for most to feel they belong to a community, they need to feel represented. Therefore, our goal is to consciously uplift and treat everyone with respect.
Our goal is to increase the diversity of our podcast guests. If you would like to be a guest or would like to suggest someone, you can fill out our application.
In accordance with our values, we are sincere in these goals and are committed to helping food bloggers grow.