The EBT Community Platform launches Tuesday, August 11. In this episode you’ll learn all about what you can expect to find inside this platform and how the individual stories of Bethany and Megan have shaped why this is necessary and why both these ladies have a passion regarding this topic!
Be sure to join the Launch email list to stay in the loop as the launch date approaches. Being a part of this list will give you access to bonuses, discounts and you will also be entered to win two incredible giveaways!
Our main focus of the EBT community platform: Helping you to go from lonely and overwhelmed to being connected and confident!
Pillar Features of the Community Platform: There’s not an easy place to find community so this was built around this idea.
- Challenges: See up to 2 a month that run up to 7 days each.
- Mastermind Groups: You’ll be partnered with a small group of people that will run for about 8 weeks. You can bounce ideas off peers and help answer questions for each other.
- You need to register for the fall session by the end of August!
- Exclusive mini-podcast episodes available on this platform only! They are shorter and not available anywhere else with people you might have enjoyed on EBT previously.
- AMAs with Experts! (Ask Me Anything!) These are a casual and interactive way to speak to experts.
- Resources Directory: Lists of people and services available to you as a food blogger in ONE place recommended by YOU.
An email series will be sent out to those interested in more details! Eatblogtalk.com/launch
If you sign up for the Community Platform during the launch week of August 11-16, you’ll receive exclusive bonus material, discounts and other promotion materials. You will also placed in a drawing for a mini-audit from Bethany Smith AND/OR a One Year Membership to the Community Platform!